Tuesday 5 March 2013

Massive haul - Vichy, Liz Earle, La Roche-Posay, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Burts Bees & No7


This is a collective haul of all of my purchases over the last month.

Burt's Bees hand salve.

This smells luverly. I like herbal lavender scents and this sure has that. It is more of an oil when applied to the skin, it does smooth mega dry skin but wears off rather quickly so i wouldn't recommend it if you want something to protect your hands whilst out. I have this next to my chair and use it whenever i'm watching TV.

Boots are have a 3 for 2 deal on selected beauty and bath items so as i had birthday money of which i had been ordered not to spend on anyone else but myself i thought i'd treat myself to some French pharmacy skin care items. I also had two £5 off No7 vouchers so i stocked up on some of their Hot Cloth Cleanser.


Vichy normaderm micellar solution, 
La Roche Posay micellar solution,
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac micellar make-up remover gel.




I haven't tested out any of the skin care items yet so i can't comment on them as yet.

Swatches of the other items are here... 



My international STILA Palette & Gloss GIVEAWAY is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment