Tuesday 5 March 2013

Chanel Lift Lumiere Firming & Smoothing foundation - 20 Clair




I wasn't a fan of Chanel's Perfection Lumiere because it higlighted and sunk into my open pores and because greasy and only lasted on my skin for an hour before is started to lift off under my powder.
I bought Chanel's Lift Lumiere with my boots points over a year ago and i had forgotten about it. I know, i'm terribly wasteful.

I thought about selling this before even trying because of my dislike for Perfection Lumiere, but i decided against it. I'm glad i didn't sell this as i think it's rather nice indeed.

It's a thicker consistency but medium to high coverage and it doesn't sit into my pores!

It gives a very polished made up finish which i like. This shade (20 Clair) is slightly yellow toned but when i add my MAC Studio Fix powder ontop it matches my skin perfectly. 
This is also very good when i'm suffering from dry skin days. It is very moisturising and could be too much for some skin types.

Babble from the Chanel website...
LIFT LUMIÈRE 'Firming and Smoothing Fluid Makeup' contains the LIFTOPTIC complex, which directs light exactly where it is needed. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed, as if by magic. The face regains the appearance of young skin. Pores and imperfections seem to disappear and dark spots are lightened. The complexion glows with youthfulness. LIFT LUMIÈRE 'Firming and Smoothing Fluid Makeup' provides natural coverage thanks to coloured pigments with yellow, red and black iron oxides coated in amino acids, which ensure optimum affinity with the skin. LIFT LUMIÈRE also contains a firming polymer that smoothes the skin surface and provides an extremely comfortable firming effect. The texture glides over the face to 'reshape' it, without stiffness, for an incomparable sensation of well-being and lightness.



No comments:

Post a Comment