Tuesday 5 March 2013

Liz Earle Signature Foundation - Ivory 02






I love this foundation. It's medium to heavy coverage and has a satin and near totally matt look on my skin. It's not at all mask like and doesn't highlight any open pores or dryness that i may have.

The colour is my perfect colour match, in my opinion.

I bought this after i tried a sample sachet that came free with a previous Liz Earle purchase and i'm so glad i bit the bullet and bought it. I honestly would recommend this to anyone who likes foundations that aren't sheer.

£21 from www.LizEarle.com


 I added a Cleanse & Polish to my order to bump up the cost to get a free 30ml of cleanse & polish.  They're always handy for traveling or giving to friends who haven't tried C&P yet.


4 comments:

  1. How much was it Jules? It looks good. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting it to be more. Not bad at all! x

      Delete
    2. Still pricey imo, but i do think it's worth it because is matches my skin and fits my requirements so well.

      Delete