Thursday 7 February 2013

Nivea Lip Butter RASPBERRY ROSE



Nivea Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose, £1.49

To me this smells like Raspberry Ripple Ice-cream or fresh raspberry juice. I think it's a very natural smell and it encourages me to want to use it more than i maybe need because of the delicious fragrance.

I found the balm felt non greasy and left my lips feeling moist when it was on them BUT it doesn't last long on the lips at all. It rubs off or gets licked off nearly as soon as it's applied. 
Great for people who use a balm before applying lipstick but i wouldn't suggest it's great as a day wear lip balm. It just doesn't last long enough. 

If you have cracked lips go for something a bit more heavy duty or medicated.
For only £1.49 i still think it's a good buy as it smells so nice. Great if you're a lip balm collector or just need something to pop into your bag for emergencies.
I've also found this is good to use on my areas around my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment