Thursday 7 February 2013

What i bought today...


Boots
Boots are currently doing an offer where if you buy one Bourjois item you get another half price.

Home Bargains
Fast & Fruity Nail Polish Remover. Much like Bourjois' Magic Nail Polish Remover but this one cost less than 80p
Kleenex Face Cloths 68p each! Bargain or what!
T-Zone Nose Pore Strips much like Biore's Ultra deep pore cleansing strips that cost around £8 for the same amount! These cost only £1.50

Superdrug

Independent discount cosmetic shop in town.
Sally Hansen Nail Shine Miracle for only £2.99 whereas is costs a whopping £9.65 on FeelUnique.com.




What was the last thing you bought?




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE nose pore strips. So satisfying! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good seeing all the nasties. The worse the better. I haven't used these for yonks. Shall i post pictures of the gunk? haha!

      Jules x

      Delete
  2. Wow! Sally Hansen for £2.99?! That's amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Great huh. Last year they sold some of Essie's older shades for £2.99. And hell, yea, i snapped those up.

      Jules x

      Delete
  3. I love shopping blogs, it's the next best thing to going shopping yourself.

    The best holiday I ever had included shopping! Lol :o)

    Gawd I wish we had Boots in Australia.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I commented back.

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best holiday you ever had included shopping. You sound like me! haha.

      Some people who read blogs say that they encourage spending. I find the opposite. I find reading other people's shopping posts/hauls is a bit like therapy and makes me almost feel like i'm shopping myself, but without spending the money.

      What drug store shops do you have in Australia? I bet you have loads we don't have here i'd love to have. I do miss Sephora. We used to have it here over 10 years ago.

      Jules x

      Delete