Tuesday 11 December 2012

Buying my own Christmas prezzies again!


...I know i'm not the only one who does this.

I've been lusting after Stila's kitten for yonks. Ever since i purchased Stila's In the light palette which includes the pressed powder eyeshadow version of Kitten.

The Smudge pot version of the shade is so pigmented and seems to last a great amount of time. I'd say it smudges a tiny bit more than Maybelline's tattoo eyeshadows. I have hooded oily eyelids so this may be just a problem for me.





As i love Kitten so much and i was justifying a purchase but the fact that i use light tones so much, i bought the duo highlighter in kitten also.
This is multipurpose but i use this just as an eyeshadow. I now have enough kitten products to last long enough that my funeral embalmer and makeup artist can cover me.




I own one Stila convertible colour already in Camellia. I love how blendable they are but i don't use my Camellia much because it's a brown tone and i'm gone off being bronzed at the moment.
I added Petunia to my basket and hoped the colour would suit and hell yeah it does.
This is now my current fav blush shade. It's totally worth every penny.



1 comment:

  1. love kitten, one of my favourite too!
    Petunia is just gorgeous... can't wait to see it swatched :) x

    ReplyDelete