Sunday 11 November 2012

The Truth


Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 - The Truth






This compact has been on my wish list since Bare Escentuals released their READY makeup range. You can't have too many neutral eyeshadow compacts right?

I'm very impressed in how creamy and blendable these pressed mineral eyeshadows are.
The palette retails at £29.99 which is rather pricey but my justification was that single eyeshadows of this quality can cost more than £10 a pop, so i'm getting more for my money. Hey, i might be kidding myself but i truly feel i have bought a decent high end product that shall be used rather than just gazed at and adored.
The packing looks simple but is super sturdy and well made. I've taken pictures of the box in detail because i know that a lot of people purchase cosmetics from Ebay and don't always get genuine products and the detail may help in hunting out what might be kosher.



2 comments:

  1. Every time I go through duty free I swatch Bare Minerals' eye shadows (usually the loose mineral ones) and fall in love with almost every shade! This palette seems like an affordable way to indulge in some of their products, to me anyway, as theses particular shades look so wearable and you are essentially getting one shade free. Would be lovely to see what these shades look like on you :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I think i've maybe swatched near half a pan of eyeshadow by the amount of times i've gone to my local Debenhams Bare Minerals counter.
      The poor makeup lady knew my face so well and gave up asking if i 'needed help'. I think she didn't believe her ears when i asked her if she could help when i bought that palette.
      I shall try and get around to doing a makeup look. I'm not very good compared to others, but i'll try. x
      Thanks for commenting Angelica. x

      Jules x

      Delete