Wednesday 15 May 2013

Used up products




Things i love and shall buy again-
Eucerin Shampoo, Great for sore scalps.
Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray, I've used this for over 15 years and it's the only hairspray i trust.
Vichy Idealia Pro, Feels great and makes my skin better.
Bioderma, love love love in everyway.
The Body Shop Strawberry body butter, smells like a Strawberry Shortcake doll (nice), cooling and keeps skin lush.

NAY-
Loved Pitrok but since found out that they test on animals so this shall not be purchased again.


4 comments:

  1. Love the body shop body butters!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when Body Shop have those random deal codes that offer 40% off etc, then i stock up.

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of empties right here - I definitely need to give the strawberry body butter a go! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a plastic supermarket bag i put my empties in, when it's full i do an empties post. It's not a 'monthy' empties. If so i'd agree, woe alot of products.

      And yes, you must try some Strawb body butter. I guarantee you'll love it. x

      Delete