Wednesday 20 March 2013

Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour - Adrenaline






Described as a bright fuchsia with sparkle. This is certainly a bright bold colour but i would personally describe it as a red toned fuchsia pink with sparkle.
Once applied it 'feels' like it wont budge. It's non sticky and feels much like a lipstick. Highly pigmented but it doesn't last for long.

If you're the type of person who doesn't bite their lips or rub them together much this might last longer but it doesn't on me.
Once it starts to wear off the colour wears and the large glitter chunks are left behind. You can slightly see this in the first picture.

What i hate the most, none of my pencil sharpeners fit this. I'm guessing only the Urban Decay Grind House sharpener will work to sharpen this pencil. If you know different, please let me know as i don't want to spend over £5 on a pencil sharpener.

I know many people have bought the Urban Decay Great and Powerful eye shadow palettes which come with a Super Sat' lip colour. If so what are your thoughts on this formula and have you managed to sharpen yours without the need of a stanley knife?



Ducky pout. "Muah!"


3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome and I'd kill for your plump lips! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What my ducky lips? haha
      Bless, i hate them. I wish i had thinner lips that wouldn't look like the female gremlin when i wear lips lipstick.

      Jules x

      Delete
    2. Hehe...I hate my lips too. A 'friend' at school told me I had old lady lips. I don't know what they are, but since then I've wished for fuller lips. x

      Delete