Tuesday 26 February 2013

Spot Light on... BOBBI BROWN


I really want Bobbi Brown's products to become more loved and celebrated. I've owned these for a very long time and i've only recently rediscovered them.
I cannot bring myself to use anything else and i'm now wanting to add even more Bobbi Brown products to my collection. 

The most recent addiction is a Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Expresso Ink 7.  
It's my perfect eyeliner colour. It's the darkest brown so defines but doesn't look stark like black. Plus it's much more flattering in my opinion.
I have very hooded and oily eyelids and this lasts all day without fading one bit. So worth the purchase.

I'm wearing the shade Bone over my entire eyelid and then using the shade Dusk on the lower lid.
Smoke (the darkest shade in the center of the large palette) is a perfect brow colour and eyeliner shade to add a bolder look, as it Mahogany (the dark brown in the round pan).
To make things even better, these shadows are all totally matt which means the desired makeup look as much more natural. Matt shadows seem to be much more flattering on me now i have sagging old age skin around the eyes.

Now onto the blushers. Well, i want every single shade from Bobbi Brown's collection. The only two shades i own are Pink Rose & Pale Pink (as seen). They're pigmented and long lasting yet are easy to apply so you don't add too much. Every time i use these my makeup seems to look as if i have no powder on my cheeks, just a natural flush. The Pale Pink which looks mega bright in the pan comes off much less bright on the skin and the Pink Rose is my ideal every day go to shade that seems to go with every lip colour.

MAC blushers used to be my favoured brand for blushes but not anymore and although i love UrbanDecay and Stila eyeshadows i really love how matt, pigmented and blendable Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are.


Bone & Mahogany eyeshadows
Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Expresso Ink 7

Shades in the palette from top to bottom are... 
Bone, Smoke, Dusk eyeshadows. Pink Rose Blush & Pale Pink Blush.

My International STILA Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment