Wednesday 11 July 2012

What i'm wearing today...



I thought i may start doing a regular post of what products i'm using on a daily or weekly basis. It may be interesting to see which products are most used and to gage which products are worthy of spending more money on and or buying more often.
Do you have any products you use daily without fail?

Todays list includes...

Today i started by applying a layer of Bourjois 123 Perfect in shade Light Beige 53. I love this foundation as i have the possible blinkered view that i have a yellow based skin tone and this foundation has a very yellow tone due to the claim that it has 3 colour correcting pigments (Yellow, Mauve and Green).
I gave my t-zone a light dusting of MAC's Studio fix in C01. I like to try and achieve matt flawless skin. I feel that this powder/foundation is pigmented enough to give extra coverage with the combination of a foundation.
I didn't do blusher today, i just used a swipe of my Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in 02. When i was new to makeup i used to use this as a blusher. I think it can give a healthy colour to the face when blusher isn't always needed to create a makeup look.
Eyes- I was in a bit of a rush to get the tiddlywinks to school so i used a fast smudge of some Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in 35- On and On Bronze. I love this so much, i wish they did more neutral shades in the UK. I have hooded eyelids and this stuff really sticks. No creasing or wearing off. I'm yet to try MAC's paint pots but at Maybelline's price i doubt i'll even try because i think these are so great.
I gave my upper lid a thin line of L'Oreal's Super Liner in Black Vinyl and my lower lashes a smudgy slick of Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (black).
A dose of Maxfactor's False Lash Effect just to the top lash. My all time favourite mascara..so far.
Lips, i used Chanel's Brillant A Levres Lipstick in Samoa. It's a golden red/pink. Lovely and sheer but has enough pigment to give the lips desired definition. Plus i love how Chanel lippydicks feel. Must acquire more!

A quick spray of my current favourite, and nearly to the end of the bottle, Michael Kors VERY Hollywood.





What did you wear today?




No comments:

Post a Comment