Tuesday 14 May 2013

Shopping bits & bobs for big bertha.


Just got back from town. Got my eyebrows threaded ready for our holiday and managed to pick a few more odd and sods for my suitcase.

Bargain £1.50 flip flops from Primark. Ideal for around the pool and water parks and at that price i don't care if they get lost or binned to make room in the suitcase on the way back home.
A treat for my tiddlers when they get home from school. A Disney Princess and Spiderman goodie bag, £1.50 each.

Some black shorts from YOURS Clothing and another cotton top. 

49p L'Oreal spf50 Sun Lotion from the bargain bucket at Superdrug. They had loads, so if you're in Derby Westfield go 'ave a ganders.
MUA lipstick in shade 2, £1.00. This is much like Rimmel's Apocalips in Galaxy.

I nipped into Debehhams intending to just look, but came out with an Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in LSD, a beautiful oil slick deep blue. With 10% off Debenhams beauty department at the moment, i feel i've done a good deed.





Sorry about the slap dash eyeliner application. I did it on the bus on the way home. 


My first MUA lipstick. I had no idea they all had a small screw off lipstick pot on the bottom of each lipstick bullet. How neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment